norman's blog

Notes of an amnesiac.
Never stop thinking.
Find an aesthetic description.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Flash plugin for firefox-3.0&ubuntu8.04

The "install-flash_player_10_linux.deb" does not work! I download the "install_flash_player_9_linux.tar.gz", but the install address I inputed always "invalid". Then I find a bug in #line129 of the script "flashplayer-installer", change "invalid" to "valid", everything will be OK!! 1. sudo ./flashplayer-installer 2. the install address is "/usr/lib/firefox-3.0" p.s. i am confused. My firefox-flash-plugin can not work only if I reinstall the plugin!! Then I install the "install-flash_player_10_linux.deb" and install the "install-flash_player_10_linux.tar.gz" which did not have the bug I mention the above, still not work. At last, I try the "install_flash_player_9_linux.tar.gz" without the "bug" modifying. everything is OK!! i think there is no bug in the "install_flash_player_9_linux.tar.gz". I can not understand now!!! waiting for tackle

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home